The UK Lotto is one of the renowned labels in the lottery industry. The players are highly attracted to the UK Lotto play because of the huge payouts and high accessibility. The UK National lottery has undergone many changes since the time of it’s launch which was in 1994. Several relevant changes have continuously taken place in the lotto play to grab maximum attention and increase the jackpot prize.
The UK Lotto play adheres to the National lottery rules as it is one of the biggest national lotteries of the world. The UK National lottery is drawn every Saturday at 8pm. The lottery ticket online or offline is miser to invest which is £2.
The odds of winning the UK National lottery is 1 in 45, 057, 474.
|Winning Combination||Odds of Winning||Prize|
|6 Numbers||1 in 45,057,474||Jackpot|
|5 Numbers + Bonus Ball||1 in 7,509,579||£1 million|
|5 Numbers||1 in 144,415||£1,750|
|4 Numbers||1 in 2,180||£140|
|3 Numbers||1 in 97||£30|
|2 Numbers||1 in 10.3||Free Lotto Lucky Dip|
How to Play UK Lotto?
he players are supposed to pick 6 numbers from the integer pool of 1 to 59. Different series of numbers are assigned different colors. The color codes are as follows:
- White – 1 to 9
- Blue – 10 to 19
- Pink – 20 to 29
- Green – 30 to 39
- Yellow – 40 to 49
- Purple – 50 to 59
Looking at the draws, players might realise that there is a 7 ball called the Bonus ball. It does not affect the jackpot prize at all but it does benefit the second tier prize winners.
- To select the numbers, you can either pick them manually or with computer help also it can be generated and the Lucky Dip option is always available for automatic random number generation.
- The next step is selecting the number of lines to play. UK Lotto play allows the player to choose 7 lines in one play slip. Purchase the tickets online or offline before the cutoff limit to avoid last minute hassle.
- Now wait for the results to draw. The results are drawn every Saturday at 8pm on the online portals or any other official website.
- If you win the lottery or any other prize, you will receive an email notifying your winnings. Prizes below £500 will be directly debited in your account.
What are the Odds of Winning the UK Lotto?
- Considering the high odds of the winning, there is barely any chance that two players could win the jackpot. But if it takes place then, the jackpot prize is divided into 2 equal parts.
- Jackpot begins at different prizes depending on the day it has begun. On Wednesday it begins with £2 millions and £3.8 millions on Saturday.
- The jackpot can rollover up to 5 times and then there is a “must be won” jackpot held. This jackpot is conducted even if all the numbers are not matched. If there is no winner in the Match 6 Must be won jackpot then the prize is distributed equally among all the other winners.
|Winning Combination||Original Prize||Additional Rolldown Prize|
|5 Numbers + Bonus Ball||£1 million||3% of Jackpot (shared between winners)|
|5 Numbers||£1,750||5% of Jackpot (shared between winners)|
|4 Numbers||£140||7%of Jackpot (shared between winners)|
|3 Numbers||£30||85% of Jackpot (shared between winners)|
|2 Numbers||Free Lotto Lucky Dip||£5|
A UK couple scooped an amazing jackpot of more than INR 14,45,80,53,792 playing the UK Lotto results last year. Many such other jackpot prizes and second tier prizes have been won by the players.