In Summerville, South Carolina, a man won an amount of $200,000 by buying two lottery tickets, and luck got lucky here. He actually won $100,000 two times by buying two lottery tickets at the same time.
The man said to lottery officials of South Carolina education that he bought two tickets knowingly. In Summerville, he bought tickets by guessing numbers 2-4-5-6-9 from beer and tobacco outlet.
The player said to officials that if he is playing for ones, then he will play better.
On March 17, the Summerville man won two jackpot prizes of $100,000 by matching two ticket numbers.
The outlet called beer and tobacco from which he bought tickets; the outlet got a commission of $2,000 for selling winning tickets.
How to play the South Carolina Lottery?
- First, you have to pick your numbers. Pick five different numbers from 1 to 69, and it is white balls numbers.
- Now, select one Powerball number from 1 to 26, and it Is a red ball.
- The price of each play is $2. You can use one panel (play A – Play E) for each play.
- You can use the quick pick option to select a number randomly, or you can manually select numbers.
- You can play multi draws by playing constantly, and each draw costs $2 or $3.
- Lottery draws results comes on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10.59 pm.
Winning prize of Lottery
- 1st winner: jackpot price, odds 1:292,201,338
- 2nd winner: $1,000,000, odds: 1:11,688,054
- 3rd winner: $50,000, odds: 1:913,129
See More Article