Set for life lottery is one huge lottery giving one of the most fantastic prizes to the players which is €10,000 a month for next 30 years. You might be the next lucky winner so do not miss to check out the winning numbers rolled out. All the amenities and dreams will come true if won the lottery. Set for life results are drawn every week twice, on Monday and Thursday at 8pm. The odds of winning the Set for life jackpot are 1 in 15.3 millions and the odds of winning the runners up prize is 1 in 1.7 million. Even though both are high, trying to play the lottery is always harmless.
Set for life Winning Numbers are – 02, 12, 16, 19, 23 Life ball – 04
Jackpot Prize – €10,000 a month for next 30 years
Runners up prize – €10,000 every month for a year
The adviser at the National lottery official says, “For the last 25years, thanks to the National lottery players who have continued to play the lottery and approximately €30M is raised every week. Innumerable good causes have been carried out through the National Lottery in various areas and aspects.”
How to Play Set for Life Lottery
- The players are supposed to pick 5 numbers from the integer pool of 1 to 47 and life ball number from the range of 1 to 10. Numbers can be manually picked or the QuickPick option is available for automatic random number generation.
- To win the lottery, all the 5 main numbers and the life ball number has to match the winning ticket.
- Followed by the jackpot are some amazing second tier prizes for matching fewer balls with the winning ticket.
- Players have to select the number of lines they wish to play after picking the numbers. Also the number of draws can be selected if the player wants to avoid selecting numbers over and over.
Winning Prize of the Set of life Lottery
- A top prize (Match 5+1) of £10,000 per month for 30 years •A second tier prize (Match 5) of £10,000 per month for one year
- Match 4+1 fixed prize of £250
- Match 4 fixed prize of £50
- Match 3+1 fixed prize of £30
- Match 3 fixed prize of £20
- Match 2+1 fixed prize of £10
- Match 2 fixed prize of £5
ALL THE BEST!!
You can check National Lottery Draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays and Euromillions on Tuesdays and Friday.