The Powerball winning number is yet to be announced at Official Website, Ohio, on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. It is expected to be worth $88 million.
The winning numbers are selected and declared on Wednesday, June 30. The Powerball winning number may be lucky for one person, and the jackpot prize is an $88 million jackpot.
The Powerball Winning Number are 24, 29, 50, 65, 66
Powerball 14, and the powerplay is 4x.
The winning Ohio Lottery numbers for Wednesday are:
- Evening pick 3: 631 (midday, 199)
- Evening pick 4: 0317 (midday, 6445)
- Evening pick 5: 77324 (midday, 30066)
- 3, 9, 23, 28, 33 are Rolling Cash 5
Winners of pick 3 receive $500 for a $1 bet in straight. The odds of getting selected for the Powerball winning number is 1 in 1000. Winners of Pick 4 receive $5,000 with a $1 straight bet. The odds are 1 in 10,000.
The following Rolling Cash 5 jackpot is $100,000 for matching all five numbers, with a 1-in-575,757 chance of winning.
Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick five regular draws twice a day. It happens at 12:29 pm and 7:29 Pm. Every night at 7:35 pm, the Rolling Cash 5 draw happens.
Powerball draws at 10:59 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays. With a $2 ticket, your chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 292,201,338.
How to Play Powerball Lottery
- You must choose five numbers between 1 and 69, as well as one Powerball number between 1 and 26
- If you win all the five numbers and 1 Powerball match, then you can win the jackpot.
- The first winner if matches all five and 1 number will get nearly Rs 100 crores.
- The second winner gets Rs 1 crore with matching all five numbers
- The third winner with matching four numbers and one Powerball gets Rs 7 lakh.
- You can get the winning prize a lump sum payment or 30 annuity payments over 29 years.
See More Article