On 27th Feb, 2021, Powerball winning numbers were revealed for a jackpot worth $111 million. Powerball winning numbers are one of the most popular and attractive rolling numbers in the lottery industry. The staggering payouts and the wide access of the play makes it more exciting for all the players.
Lottery is played in 45 states across America which is organized and managed by the Multi-state lottery association. Lottery tickets for the Powerball jackpot can be purchased from the licensed stores and online lottery tickets can be purchased from the official website. Latest Powerball results are also updated on the official website.
Powerball winning numbers for 27th Feb,2021- 02, 28, 31, 44, 52
Red Powerball Number – 03
Powerplay Number – 03
Powerball winning numbers are drawn twice a week every, Wednesday and Saturday at 10pm EST. If you purchase the lottery ticket, never miss out on any latest Powerball results. It gives out amazing jackpots and the second tier prizes are also wealthy enough.
The Powerball jackpot is never less than $40 million and it keeps on rolling until won. The investing amount in the lottery ticket is $2 or $3 and not above.
Powerball Winning Numbers
- Latest Powerball results show no match of all the 6 numbers with the winning ticket. Hence, the Powerball jackpot on the 3rd March,2021 will roll up to $123 million with cash value of $86.1 million.
- No one won the grand prize nor did any one match all 5 numbers drawn to $1 million.
- In Michigan, a ticket matched 4 numbers and Powerball numbers with the winning ticket. The winner applied the Power play option and grabbed $150,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize in the state.
- A total of 634,454 won $4 in the latest Powerball winning numbers.
How does the Powerball lottery work?
- The player has to select 5 numbers from the integer pool of 1 to 69. From 1 to 26, a red powerball number has to be selected.
- The numbers can be manually picked or the QuickPick option is also available for random number generation.
- If the player pays an extra $1 then the Power play option can be activated. This allows the player to multiply the second, third, fourth tier winnings by 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x and 10x.
- All the 5 main numbers and the Powerball has to match the winning ticket to win the jackpot. Second tier prizes are also given to players who match fewer balls.