Powerball Jackpot rolled out for a $78 million jackpot on 17th March at 10pm EST. It is offered in 44 states of the US, including Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
On Saturday, April 17, there was no winner of the $78 million Powerball Jackpot draw, so the Powerball jackpot amount was increased to $100 million.
The next draw is on April 21, where the total Powerball jackpot prize amount is $90 million with a cash out option of $62.3 million.
Powerball Winning Numbers 10, 21, 26, 41, 49 with
Red Powerball Number 25 and Powerplay – 2
Winners of Powerball Jackpot on April 17
- The winning amount of Powerball jackpot was $1 million and two players from Florida and Texas won $1 million.
- They have also bought powerplay but no one matched their tickets number with winning numbers, the amount could be $2 million.
- There are four tickets sold and won $200 each player. It was the largest prize amount in Michigan.
- There were 500,679 players who bought tickets and won $4 in the draw.
- In Michigan, a total of 15,705 players won $4 in a draw.
How to play and win the Powerball Jackpot?
- To play Powerball lottery, you have to choose five numbers from 1 to 69 Whiteball numbers and 1 number from 1 to 26 red balls.
- You can pick numbers manually or randomly.
- Powerball ticket price $2 per ticket.
- You can add powerplay that costs $1.
- To win the Powerball Jackpot, you have to match all five tickets and 1 Red ball with draw numbers.
- There are secondary prizes too where you can win