Megamillions is a multi state lottery played in the United States. It is currently played in 45 states of the USA. The megamillions first appeared in 2002, where the draw was done.
To play megamillion lottery online, you just have to pick five numbers from 1 to 70. Also, you have to select one additional number from 1 to 25. The additional number is Megaball.
If you are from the USA, then you can easily buy tickets. But if you are from outside of the USA, you can buy it also. You will just have to find a trusted website. That’s it.
Suppose no one wins the jackpot in megamillions. In that case, the jackpot value is added to the next jackpot and the next jackpot grows even bigger. It happens whenever no one wins.
What Is the megamillion Lottery?
megamillions is a lottery game played in the US. In the lottery game, players can win big prizes. This lottery was known as the ‘’Big game show’’. Initially, only six states participated in it. But now, all the states are participating, and it is legal.
Where to buy a megamillions Lottery Ticket?
Currently, you can buy tickets from USA states. There are two options to purchase megamillions tickets. You can visit the official site to buy tickets online and if you want to purchase tickets offline, then you can see a local retailer for buying tickets.
Suppose you are from another country where it’s impossible to buy locally. In that case, you can find a trusted site that offers lottery tickets or visit an official site.
How to Buy megamillions tickets in Advance?
The Short answer is yes. You can buy the ticket of megamillions in advance up to 26 draws. Normally it is advised to not play in advance because no one is sure about the change of rules.
How Many megamillions lottery numbers Balls Are There?
There are a total of 70 balls which are white ones, and 25 balls are gold megaball. If you question how many total balls are there, the answer will be 95 balls.
Patterns of megamillions Numbers
Yes, there are patterns in megamillions numbers. There are a total of 672 patterns. You can produce a sum of 12,103,014 digits. But if we add megaball, the combinations will be 302,575,350. If you select megamillion lottery numbers, you keep in mind that winning can change at any time.
How Much Does a megamillion Lottery Ticket Cost?
The megamillions lottery ticket price is $2. You can get it with the ‘’megaplier’’ option too. You will have to pay $1 per ticket. The megaplier multiplies all prizes except the jackpot. So, it means if you won the jackpot, then multipliers will not work. They will work for only secondary prizes.
How To Check If You Have Won the Lottery?
Suppose you have seen megamillion lottery results and found that the number matches your tickets, congratulations on winning the prize. If you don’t know which prize you have won, you can see it below the prizes and number list.
- The rolling jackpot consists of five numbers plus the Mega Ball
- $1,000,000 for five digits sans the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- $10,000 for four digits plus the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- Without the Mega Ball, four numbers equal $500. (Multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- $200 if you match three numbers plus the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- $10 for three numbers sans the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- $10 for two numbers plus the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- $4 for 1 number plus the Mega Ball (multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
- Only the Mega Ball is worth $2. (Multiplied by the Megaplier value, if you purchased that option)
Megamillions lottery Winning odds
- Odds are 1 in 302,575,350 for five numbers plus the Mega Ball (Jackpot)
- Without the Mega Ball, the odds are 1 in 12,607,306
- Odds of 1 in 931,001 with four digits and the Mega Ball
- Without the Mega Ball, the odds are 1 in 38,792
- Odds of 1 in 14,547 with three digits and the Mega Ball
- Without the Mega Ball, the odds are 1 in 606
- Odds of 1 in 693 with two digits and the Mega Ball
- 1 number plus the Mega Ball has a 1 in 89 chance of winning
- Only the Mega Ball has a 1 in 37 chance of winning
- The probity of winning any prizes are 1 in 24