The Euromillion Superdraw jackpot is a special lottery event that takes place on a regular basis and features large nine-figure jackpots. The rules for the Euromillion Superdraw are the same as for regular draws. The scale of the guaranteed prize is the only difference.
Euromillion Superdraw takes place three times a year. So be prepared for the next draw to win!
How Do You Play the EuroMillions Superdraw?
- It’s as simple as buying a regular EuroMillions jackpot ticket to participate in the EuroMillions Superdraw.
- First of all, if you don’t have an account, you can register for the new one to play Euromillion online.
- Now, login into the account and navigate to the EuroMillions play board page
- Choose five significant numbers (1-50) and two Lucky Stars (1-12), or choose lucky random numbers using the Quick Pick (QP) option
- Choose how many EuroMillions lotto drawings you’d like to participate in. Tip: If you choose 20 draws, you will receive a 5% discount
- Click the green “Checkout” button to check out
Purchasing a Euromillion Superdraw jackpot ticket assures you doesn’t miss the Superdraw and any subsequent draws within those dates – even if the jackpot prize amount rolls over unexpectedly. But keep checking Euromillion results.
What Happened in Recent Superdraw?
The following are the outcomes of the recent Euromillion Superdraw jackpot that drew lottery fans worldwide.
6 June 2021 – €130 million – 1; UK
In the first draw on 4 June 2021, a single ticket sold in the United Kingdom won the entire €130 million jackpot. It is the first Superdraw jackpot won in the UK since June 2019, and the fourth Euromillion jackpot won in the UK since the start of 2021.
26 February 2021 – €210 million – 1; Switzerland
A boosted €130 million Superdraw jackpot shattered all European records. It climbed to €210 million before being claimed by a single ticket sold in Switzerland on 26 February 2021. This incredible victory occurred a little over two months after the previous lottery record was achieved!
11 December 2020 – €200 million – 1; France
On 11 December 2020, a single ticket purchased in France shattered records as the Euromillion Superdraw jackpot surpassed the €200 million mark.
25 September 2020 – €130 million – 1; Spain
On 25 September 2020, Euromillion held a thrilling Superdraw with a guaranteed enhanced jackpot of €130 million, which was won immediately by a single fortunate ticket sold in Spain. It is a Spanish player’s third Euromillion Superdraw victory in a row.
3 July of 2020 – €144 million – 1; Spain
After a single rollover by a ticket purchased in Spain on 3 July 2020, the Euromillion Superdraw jackpot reward of €144 million was claimed. The lottery event began with a €130 million reward that might have rolled over to surpass the €200 million jackpot ceiling on Euromillion!
7 February of 2020 – €130 million – 1; Spain
This Euromillion Superdraw was the first to be held under the revised rules of the lottery. The prize might have carried over to the new Euromillion jackpot ceiling of €200 million if it hadn’t been won. It did not happen because a lucky ticket purchased in Madrid, Spain, won the guaranteed €130 million jackpot in the first draw.
Euromillion Superdraw History
You may have questions about when the Euromillion Superdraw jackpot started. Here are all the FAQs.
- On 9 February 2007, the Euromillion Superdraw was launched. France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Switzerland were among the nine countries that took part in the initial draw. A single player from Belgium took home the entire €100 million increased starting jackpot.
- On 3 October 2014, the Superdraw jackpot rolled over six times, becoming the first Euromillion jackpot to hit the € 190 million mark. A single ticket purchased in Portugal won it on 24 October.
- The first Euromillion Superdraw of 2016 took place on 30 September, with a new game style and a higher beginning jackpot of €130 million.
- In 2020, a record four Euromillion Superdraw was held. The year’s final draw took place on 20 November 2020. The jackpot hit Euromillion’ new €200 million jackpot ceiling before being won by a single player from France on 11 December 2020.
- When the augmented €130 million prizes hit the lottery’s €210 million ceilings on 26 February 2021, the Euromillion Superdraw on 5 February 2021 broke all European records. The jackpot maximum was upped a little over two months before the victory.
Previous Euromillion Superdraw
Below is a list of all prior Euromillion Superdraw jackpots, including the dates they were held, whether or not the jackpot was won, and the offered jackpots. You can get advantages by seeing in history balls to play Euromillion online.
|Date of Superdraw||Won or not?||Detailed information||Balls|
|Friday, 4 June 2021||Yes||Someone from the United Kingdom won the €130 million (£111 million) jackpots on the same night.
It was the UK’s ninth-largest lottery win. The lucky ticket holder contacted the National Lottery
less than two days later to claim their prize.
|7, 20, 36, 40, 46 2 4|
|Friday, 20 November 2020||No||On the night of the drawing, the jackpot rolled over. It continued until it hit the €200 million ceilings on 4 December. It
remained for two more drawings before being won by a ticket holder in France on 11 December.
|6 9 13 24 41 3 12|
|Friday, 25th September 2020||Yes||On Friday, 25 September, the latest Superdraw was held, with a guaranteed jackpot of €130 million.
The entire sum was won by an anonymous ticket holder from Valladolid, Spain.
|19 23 34 37 45 1 7|
|Friday,3rd July 2020||No||The most recent Superdraw was held on Friday, 3 July, with a guaranteed prize of €130,000,000. There was no winner that night; thus, the prize rolled over to the next draw,
where one ticket holder from Valladolid, Spain, won a €144 million jackpot.
|6 16 30 38 41 2 4|
|Friday, 7th February 2020||Yes||On the night, one Spanish ticket holder won a €130 million prize. It was the first Superdraw
since the rules were changed to raise the jackpot ceiling from €100 million to €200 million.
|9 15 17 25 40 3 9|
|Friday, 4th October 2019||NO||Due to a series of rollovers, the jackpot for the draw on 4 October had already reached €190 million (€90 million more than the minimum guaranteed €100 million for the Superdraw),
The Match 5 + 2 Lucky Stars prize fund did not require any more money.
|5 12 20 24 37 4 11|
When is the Next Euromillion Superdraw of 2021?
Everyone is excited to know the date of Superdraw, Euromillion results, and to play Euromillion online. The Euromillion Superdraw jackpot is held 1-3 times a year, and with such large prizes, you won’t want to miss out on any of them.
On Friday, 4 June 2021, the most recent Euromillion Superdraw was held, with a €130/£113 million prize up for grabs. You can check out the main official website to confirm the Euromillion jackpot. You can also check out Euromillion results.
Next Articles – Euromillion Lottery – Play & Win!!