Anthony Griffin Jr wins a Carolina Panthers scratch off worth $200,000 from Stanly County who is a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers. Griffin works at a grocery store as a stocker and wins one morning while he goes for his annual physical. One fine morning, unaware of the surprise that was coming his way, he stopped at the Variety Pickup on North Main Street in Oakboro, bought the $5 ticket and saw that he won.
“When I got to the doctor, I felt like I was having a heart attack.” On listening to the news about my win the nurse said “ no wonder your BP was high due to the surprise that you have got.”
As Griffin collected his prize from the lottery headquarters at Raleigh on Friday, he stated that his check up was alright and fine. He took home $141,501 after the state and federal tax withholdings beating the odds of 1in 4.04 million.
The winner stated that he would take care of his family with the proceeds. Players have until March 31 to enter Carolina Panthers scratch-offs into the third and final 2020 Carolina Panthers Second-Chance Drawing on April 7.
How to play the Carolina Panthers scratch-offs lottery?
- Carolina Panthers scratch-offs are quite famous in the entire Carolina. The player can purchase the scratch-offs from any licensed retail store.
- The scratch-off needs to be scratched as per the direction given. Only a particular portion of the scratch card has to be scratch-off. If the remaining part is not taken care of then, the card may get disqualified.
- The numbers and symbols have to match the winning scratch card in all the ways.
- It is also available online on the official website and other online lottery websites. It costs $5 and there are many other scratch cards available too.
- Never miss out on the given guidelines for the scratch-offs.