National Lottery – A lady lottery winner of €1m said she has no plans to leave his job as a school dinner lady.
A lady worker Karen Dakin is from Nacton, and she worked in this corona pandemic for children. She helped children’s parents who were working in hospitals. She was taking care of all of their children in difficult times.
She said to officials that she has no plans to give up her job after winning a lottery. She loves her job and all the kids.
She was using the same lucky numbers in buying tickets, and this time the lucky number was on her son’s date and time of birth.
When she called the lottery officials after seeing that she has probably won the lottery, the lottery officials replied that they have confirmed that she has won the lottery. It was life-changing news.
She was in total shock after hearing the lottery news.
She said that it was very hard for years to live without her husband, who had serious stock in November 2018.
How to play the National Lottery?
- You have to pick six numbers from 1 to 59 or select random numbers with a lucky dip.
- You can play various games like Lotto, EuroMillions, Set For Life, Instant Win games, Thunderball, and lotto hotpicks.
- At each play slip, you can play seven lines of numbers.
- You can buy ten slips in one time
- You can buy tickets every day from 6 am to 11 pm
- Draw happens every Wednesday at 8 pm and every Saturday at 7.45 pm.
She said that all of the family members are good as she had to go to school to work in hard years. She said she is excited to celebrate with family members as soon as it was safer too.
In Thirty-five years of married life, the couple was already looking for a home to buy.
She said that she would never leave the local area after winning the lottery. It is peace of mind to live in the place she loves.
The couple is planning a holiday when it is safer to travel.
The couple said that they could not afford a holiday before winning the lottery and her husband also never went on one. They are planning a trip to Disneyworld in Florida.