A 25-year-old Indian Dhaneesh Kotharamban and Jordanian man won a $1 million lottery in duty-free Millennium Millionaire, and most pleasing surprise draws at Dubai. According to reports, an Indian man hit a 1 million lottery jackpot in a raffle draw that was held on Wednesday.
A 25-year-old Indian Dhaneesh Kotharamban and a Jordanian resident together won a $1 million jackpot lottery in Dubai duty-free, most pleasing surprise draws and Millennium Millionaire.
Dhaneesh was the first-ever playing lottery for $1 million. He bought a ticket while travelling to Kerala.
According to local news, Dhaneesh never thought about big wins in a lottery at a younger age. He thanked God and Duty-free Dubai for the beautiful gift.
Dhaneesh has been working as an electrician in Dubai for 1.5 years. He was surprised after receiving a life-changing call of lottery winning from a Dubai duty-free representative.
The second winner, Yazan Qaryouti, was from Jordan. He was excited after winning the giant lottery.
There is another winner who won 12 Million in January in Abu Dhabi. in October. There were 10 Indians who bought tickets, and eight people among them won 2.7 lakh USD In a mega raffle draw.
An Indian man also won $5 million in the august draw at Dubai.
How to play Millennium millionaire?
- It is playable online and offline.
- You have to provide for registering for the lottery game.
- After registering, you can purchase tickets. Each ticket costs AED 1000.
- For the finest surprise, the tickets cost Dh 500 to Dh 1000.
- If you win the lottery, you have to submit a ticket and passport, and you will get the amount in your desired payment method. Tax is payable according to county laws.